The faster your software is deployed, the quicker you can get feedback. With release management in Visual Studio you can configure, approve and deploy your applications for any environment. Create automated deployment orchestrations for each environment no matter how complex the configuration. Delivering your software more frequently and easily to an environment allows your testers to get to work validating your system and keeps your stakeholders involved in giving feedback.
- Easily define your release process
- Manage a consistent deployment pipeline
Requires Visual Studio
Release Management for Visual Studio 2013 requires Visual Studio Ultimate 2013, Visual Studio Premium 2013, or Visual Studio Test Professional 2013. The deployment agents are licensed separately for each target server.
Easily define your release process
- Visually create the configuration paths that describe the promotion path through your environments
- Drag and drop to create workflows that do the work of deploying your software: copy files, create IIS sites, install MSIs, and maintain all of your configurations
- Use the same deployment for every environment, including deploying to production
Manage a consistent deployment pipeline
- Schedule builds and trigger your entire release management flow from within Visual Studio
- Enable approvers to schedule each promoted release at a time that suits them, providing the versatility of automation, while still maintaining control
- Visualize your release pipeline and model your release process to know where you are at a glance
Brand Microsoft Product Type Full Version Edition Standard
You May Also like