New orders must purchase a minimum of 5 licenses. This license does not come with Microsoft's maintenance program, Software Assurance (SA).
Microsoft Streets & Trips 2011
is the #1 best-selling map and travel planning software that helps you easily plan your travels. Generate maps and directions, tailor your route, and find interesting stops along the way—no Internet required. Get lost in the adventure, not trying to find it.
Key and Enhanced Features
- Simple to use—Use Streets & Trips to plan the perfect trip, including multiple stops, points of interest (POI), and start and stop times.
- Save planning time—Tailor your trips by start and stop times, driving speeds, and road types to avoid highways, or to choose a more scenic route. Include multiple destinations and stops to rest and refuel. View the quickest routes with one-click trip optimization.
- Find more fun—Select from over 1.9 million POI including campgrounds, state and national parks, gas stations, landmarks, casinos, and much more. Add POI collections such as low clearance, big rig friendly fuel stations, Walmart stores, or the best barbecue stops.
- Be flexible—Change your plan at any time—no Internet required.
- Personalize your maps—Add notes for planned stops, reservation details, phone numbers, and more.
is for small to mid-sized organizations that have less than 250 desktop PCs and who order as few as five licenses. Benefits of Open License include, discounts off the retail price of software, the ability to track and manage licenses by using online tools, and the rights to create a standard image and deploy it on multiple machines, and rights to transfer licenses from one machine to another.
* Price applies to US Market only. For Canadian orders, please contact us for pricing.