Microsoft Streets & Trips 2013 is the #1 best-selling map and travel planning software that helps you easily plan your travels. Generate maps and directions, tailor your route, and find interesting stops along the way—no Internet required. Get lost in the adventure, not trying to find it.
- Simple to use—Use Streets & Trips to plan the perfect trip, including multiple stops, points of interest (POI), and start and stop times.
- Save planning time—Tailor your trips by start and stop times, driving speeds, and road types to avoid highways, or to choose a more scenic route. Include multiple destinations and stops to rest and refuel. View the quickest routes with one-click trip optimization.
- Find more fun—Select from over 1.9 million POI including campgrounds, state and national parks, gas stations, landmarks, casinos, and much more. Add POI collections such as low clearance, big rig friendly fuel stations, Walmart stores, or the best barbecue stops.
- Be flexible—Change your plan at any time—no Internet required.
- Personalize your maps—Add notes for planned stops, reservation details, phone numbers, and more.
- Great GPS companion—Use Streets & Trips to plan your adventure and then share the route with your GPS device for navigation along the way.
- Turn your laptop into a navigation device—Connect your GPS receiver to your laptop to get spoken directions including street names, automatic re-routing, and large on-screen directions. Need a GPS device? Streets & Trips with GPS Locator is a great value at a great price.
- See what you want—Streets & Trips includes more than 300 unique pushpin images to choose from. Show or hide your pushpin collections and easily delete visible pushpins inside or outside an area.
- Avoid surprises and delays—Download free construction updates and easily drag-and-drop your route to bypass delays.
* Price applies to US Market only. For Canadian orders, please contact us for pricing.