Small Business Server 2008 Standard with 5 CALs
is available through the Microsoft Open Licensing Program (MOLP). This product includes a server license and 5 CALs.
Microsoft Small Business Server 2008
is designed and priced especially for small businesses, so you can improve productivity and help protect your vital business information. Windows Small Business Server 2008 helps protect your vital business information from loss, by backing up the data on your network and helping enable you to recover accidentally deleted files. Windows Small Business Server 2008 gives you highly secure access to business contacts, calendars, e-mail, files, and other important desktop resources from any Internet-connected computer, virtually anywhere at any time, so you can be productive while you’re away from the office or on the road. Microsoft SBS 2008 Standard
is designed for Small Business
- Windows Server 2008 Standard Technologies
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Standard Edition
- Windows SharePoint Services 3.0
- Windows Server Update Services 3.0
- Microsoft Forefront Security for Exchange Server
- Windows Live OneCare for Server
- Integration with Office Live Small Business
Windows Small Business Server 2008 Standard Edition will run on one hardware server. This product includes 5 individual Client Access Licenses (CALs).Licensing
This product comes with a Server License along with 5 CALs. A User/Device CAL is required when a user or device is directly or indirectly accessing Small Business Server. Additional CALs may be purchased if needed. For further information or questions contact a licensing representative at 1-800-474-1045 x3
* Price applies to US Market only. For Canadian orders, please contact us for pricing.