Microsoft Project Professional 2010 License through the Microsoft Open Business Program.
A minimum of 5 licenses is required Microsoft Project Professional 2010
offers a powerful, visually enhanced way to effectively manage a wide range of projects and programs. From meeting crucial deadlines, to selecting the right resources and empowering your teams, Project Professional 2010 delivers new and intuitive experiences to simply plan, manage and collaborate with individuals, teams and the enterprise.
The Professional Edition includes everything in the Standard Edition plus the following features:
- Perform what-if analysis and review impacts on schedule and resources using active/inactive tasks
- Visually drag and drop resources in an interactive resource view to simplify complex resource scenarios
- Quickly spot unassigned or unscheduled work as well as overload conditions. Drag and drop assignment changes to relieve overload
- Publish your project schedule to a SharePoint task list (in Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010), receive task updates from your resources and the two are automatically synchronized
- When connected to Project Server 2010, gain control across all types of work, improve project selection and strategic alignment, maximize resource utilization and visualize performance through powerful dashboards
Microsoft Open Business licensing
is for small to mid-sized organizations that have less than 250 desktop PCs and who order as few as five licenses. Benefits of Open License include, discounts off the retail price of software, the ability to track and manage licenses by using online tools, and the rights to create a standard image and deploy it on multiple machines, and rights to transfer licenses from one machine to another.
* Price applies to US Market only. For Canadian orders, please contact us for pricing.