This product includes a one (1) year subscription for Microsoft Office 365 (Plan E3) through Microsoft Open Business Licensing
Experience Office virtually anywhere
Provide users with the Office applications they know, optimized for their devices, so they can work their best wherever they happen to be.
- Get Office fast. With the new streaming Office, you don't have to wait for Office installs or stop working to receive Office updates. Plus, the new Office can be installed side by side with previous versions of Office.
- Roaming settings. Your recent documents, settings, and custom dictionaries follow your Office 365 account, so you can quickly pick up where you left off from any device.
- Office Web Apps. Enhanced Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote Web Apps let you work across multiple devices, right from your browser. Users can work on the same file together, simplifying version management.
Keep your business compliant
Help protect your company's data and keep your business compliant with enterprise-grade security and protection tools.
- Unified eDiscovery. Search data across Exchange, SharePoint, and Lync. eDiscovery integrates with advanced retention and archiving, enabling in-place legal hold and case-based projects.
- Data loss prevention. Create data loss prevention policies and use templates for protecting sensitive information. Built-in policy education in Outlook informs users what they are doing wrong before the email is sent.
- Control access to information. Enable Rights Management Services and create access policies for your organization. Admins and users can use policies to restrict access to documents and email.
Advanced IT controls without the maintenance overhead
Reduce your IT overhead and stop patching servers. Office 365 gives you highly configurable administration and a guaranteed 99.9% uptime, financially backed SLA, so you can spend more time managing your core business.
- Enjoy a new, unified admin experience. Easily manage Exchange, SharePoint, and Lync services from any browser, while still having advanced PowerShell commands available for automating management tasks.
- Migrate on your terms. Stream the latest version of Office and run it side by side with a previous Office version while users transition. Connect your on-premises servers to migrate to Office 365 on your timeframe.
- Take advantage of new apps. With the new cloud app model you can build scalable, flexible cloud apps that integrate with users' documents. The new corporate catalog app helps you manage apps in your organization.
* Price applies to US Market only. For Canadian orders, please contact us for pricing.