Microsoft MapPoint Fleet 2011
gives you all the power of MapPoint—plus the ability to track multiple vehicles in a fleet, with efficient routing and accurate navigation. Get detailed directions and updated maps for locations throughout the US and Canada.MapPoint Fleet Can Help You
New features include map settings to choose what details display on your maps, plus expanded and improved pushpins.
Microsoft Open Business
- Extend your business. Take advantage of the extensible MapPoint object model to build solutions such as business intelligence and fleet tracking customized to your needs.
- Optimize trips. Create routes and optimize stops, or plan trips on your PC and then print, or share your route with a compatible GPS device.
- Streamline travel. Optimize driver stops with one click or drag-and-drop to alter routes.
- Arrive on time. Detailed driving directions help keep drivers on track. Missed turn? MapPoint reroutes the vehicle.
Licensing is for small to mid-sized organizations that have less than 250 desktop PCs and who order as few as five licenses. Benefits of Open License include, discounts off the retail price of software, the ability to track and manage licenses by using online tools, and the rights to create a standard image and deploy it on multiple machines, and rights to transfer licenses from one machine to another.Microsoft Software Assurance
is a maintenance offer that helps your organization get the most from Microsoft software through a broad range of benefits. From deployment planning and staff training to product support and software upgrades, Software Assurance benefits help you increase worker productivity, accelerate organizational performance, and realize a return on your software investment faster.
* Price applies to US Market only. For Canadian orders, please contact us for pricing.