This product includes one (1) User CAL for Microsoft Forefront Identity Manager 2010 R2.
Microsoft Forefront Identity Manager 2010 R2 delivers powerful self-service capabilities for information workers, allowing them to manage identity attributes, passwords, group membership, and credentials through familiar Outlook and SharePoint interfaces. It automates identity lifecycle management across heterogeneous platforms based on business rules and policy, which greatly reduces the cost and risk involved in manual identity and credential management. The Microsoft BHOLD suite adds role-based access control that allows administrators to continually review access rights across the organization.
- SharePoint-based console for policy authoring, enforcement and auditing
- Extensible WS- APIs and Windows Workflow Foundation workflows
- Heterogeneous identity synchronization & consistency
- Heterogeneous certificate management with 3rd party CA support
- Management of multiple credential types
- Self-service password reset integrated with Windows logon as well as web-based tool
- Integrated provisioning of identities, credentials, and resources
- Automated, codeless user provisioning and deprovisioning
- Self-service user profile management
- Rich Office-based self-service group management tools
- Offline approvals through Office
- Group and distribution list management also including dynamic membership calculation in these groups and DLs based on user's attributes
- Preventative role-based access control
- Rule enforcement through segregation of duties
- Self-service access request and automated approval workflow
- Rule-based analytics of access
- Access re-certification and attestation
- In-depth reporting and auditing using familiar tools like System Center Service Manager and SQL Server Reporting Services
* Price applies to US Market only. For Canadian orders, please contact us for pricing.