Microsoft Windows Essential Business Server 2008 Standard Includes:
- Windows Server 2008 Standard technologies provide the core foundation of Windows Essential Business Server 2008. Windows Server 2008 is the most flexible and robust Windows Server operating system to date.
- Microsoft System Center Essentials 2007 is a management solution specifically designed for midsize businesses and helps IT professionals actively manage their IT environment with increased efficiency.
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Standard introduces advanced e-mail and calendar functionality to Windows Essential Business Server 2008 environments. Exchange Server delivers a seamless end-user messaging experience and advanced security features.
- Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 Compatible lets you share internal documents, coordinate calendars, manage issues, and participate in discussions while you're on the road.
- Microsoft Forefront Security for Exchange Server helps protect e-mail from viruses, worms, and spam. Forefront Security for Exchange incorporates multiple industry-leading antivirus engines offering layered protection against the latest e-mail—based threats.
- Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway Medium Business Edition is an integrated edge security gateway that helps protect against Internet-based threats while providing users fast and secure remote access to applications and data.
A User CAL permits one user (using any device) to access or use the server software. User CALs are likely to be more cost effective than Device CALs if there are multiple devices per user (for example, a user has a laptop and handheld computer accessing Windows Server). A server license is also required.
* Price applies to US Market only. For Canadian orders, please contact us for pricing.