Microsoft Core Client Access License (CAL) Suite
gives customers a simple, cost-effective way to establish an investment in key Microsoft technologies through a single license agreement. The Microsoft Core CAL Suite encompasses four fundamental Microsoft server products that provide your people with identity management, directory services, enterprise communication (e-mail, calendar functions, and scheduling), collaborative workspaces, and asset management. The Microsoft Core CAL Suite presents outstanding value and cost savings for customers looking to extend the capabilities of the Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office system platforms. Included in Core CAL Suite:
Client Access Licenses
- Windows Server 2003 R2 CAL
- Exchange Server 2007 Standard CAL
- Office SharePoint Server 2007 Standard CAL
- System Center Configuration Manager 2003 R2 Configuration Management License (CML).
(CALs) are required for each device or user that accesses the features and services of that Microsoft program. User CALs are likely to be more cost effective than Device CALs if there are multiple devices per user (for example, a user has a laptop and handheld computer)
* Price applies to US Market only. For Canadian orders, please contact us for pricing.