BizTalk Server Branch 2010 Processor License
BizTalk Server 2010 Branch Edition is a specialty version of BizTalk Server designed for hub and spoke deployment scenarios. Branch Edition (as the spoke) is used in conjunction with Enterprise Edition (at the hub) to support the distributed intra-enterprise connectivity needed for RFID scenarios, host gateway connectivity, and hub and spoke deployments. BizTalk Server Standard Features
- Subset of BizTalk Server functionality appropriate for intra-enterprise hub-and-spoke scenarios
- Includes BizTalk RFID functionality for intelligent device connectivity from the spoke
- Includes Host Integration Server
- Used in conjunction with a BizTalk Server “hub” that coordinates/aggregates events across multiple Branch Editions
- Limited to two CPUs on a single server
- One "application" allowed
- Single server solution/single message box
- Remote or local DB
:1 Processor License which allows an unlimited number of users to connect from either inside the local area network (LAN) or wide area network (WAN), or outside the firewall.
To speak to our Microsoft Certified Professionals, call 1-800-474-1045 ext 3.
* Price applies to US Market only. For Canadian orders, please contact us for pricing.