BlackBerry Client for Microsoft SharePoint
extends the key features and functionality of the SharePoint environment to a mobile workforce. Using this highly secure solution enables employees to collaborate on projects, update documents, organize assets and share content. As such, it helps a distributed workforce more effectively communicate and make positive contributions to corporate initiatives.
Developed for BlackBerry smartphones, the BlackBerry Client for Microsoft SharePoint enables efficient information sharing and secure collaboration. Additional features include:
- Check-in, Edit, Checkout - Enables users to download, edit and upload documents while out of the office, via their BlackBerry smartphones, and keeps collaborative efforts in sync by enforice strict version control.
- Quick Folder and File Navigation - Provides easy-to-use search functionality that helps users quickly locate necessary files and enables frequently accessed resources to be added to a favorites list.
- Create and View Content - Allows mobile users to set up SharePoint sites and update content directly from their BlackBerry smartphones. Also includes document properties such as author, size, date modified and date created.
- Calendar Event Support - Enables personnel to view, add and modify SharePoint calendar events and integrates the calendar events on the BlackBerry device's local language settings.
- BlackBerry Optimization - Provides a richer user experience versus SharePoint viewed on a web browser. Integrates the SharePoint interface with core BlackBerry functionality.