This product is delivered via email to your provided email address for your convenience. Upon request the keycode and / or the original packaging with Certificate of Authenticity can be mailed to you. SoftwareMedia stores your keycode which can be accessed anytime under My Account in case you ever need to authenticate the purchase of a genuine license. For more info check out our FAQ PageInfiniteSkills Learning Carrara 8 features expert instructor Phil Wilkes who introduces you to the program starting from the basics of exploring the interface and then quickly jumping into functional instruction on how to apply the power tools this software has to offer. Taught using the latest in video based training technology Phil covers topics such as cameras and lighting effects rendering primitives hair shaders and more. He also introduces you to the new puppeteering and bullet physics features included in Carrara 8. Once you have all the operations down you will put it altogether in a few final projects that re-enforce everything you have learned in the tutorials.
By the completion of this video based training course you will be fully versed in the operation of Carrara 8 and completely comfortable animating your own figures and creating your own environments. Work files are included to allow you to follow along with the Carrara tutorials.
Self Paced Affordable Training Videos - Tutorials Taught by Professionals
- Learn Carrara 8 from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Suitable for beginners to advanced users. Ideal for users who learn faster when shown.
- Visual training method offering users increased retention and accelerated learning.
- Breaks even the most complex applications down into simplistic steps.
Learn Carrara 8 from a professional trainer from your own desk.
Suitable for beginners to advanced users. Ideal for users who learn faster when shown.
Visual training method, offering users increased retention and accelerated learning.
Breaks even the most complex applications down into simplistic steps.
01. Basics And Getting Around
02. Working With Objects
03. Working With Poser/Daz Content
04. Cameras, Lighting And Scene Effects
12. Bullet Physics & Soft Body
14. 3D Painting
16. Postworking The Final Image
17. Putting It All Together To Create Great Images
Brand Infinite Skills Product Type Full Version Platform PC Mac Package Type Retail