This product is delivered via email to your provided email address for your convenience. Upon request the keycode and / or the original packaging with Certificate of Authenticity can be mailed to you. SoftwareMedia stores your keycode which can be accessed anytime under My Account in case you ever need to authenticate the purchase of a genuine license. For more info check out our FAQ PageInfiniteSkills OS X Snow Leopard Technical and Security Skills will teach you advanced technical and security skills from Chris Tarnowieckyi a certified member of the Apple Consultants Network. This video tutorial will teach you to use advanced features of OS X 10.6 such as command line utilities new ways of using spotlight automating with Automator installing Developer Tools exploring permissions disaster prevention with backups securing your filesystem securing accounts securely erasing data and much much more.
By the completion of this computer based training video you will have a more thorough understanding of how to secure and protect your Apple hardware and software and understand the advanced tools that Apple provides you in OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard to accomplish that task.
Self Paced Affordable Training Videos - Tutorials Taught by Professionals
- Learn OS X 10.6 Technical and Security skills from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Suitable for beginners to advanced users. Ideal for users who learn faster when shown.
- Visual training method offering users increased retention and accelerated learning.
- Breaks even the most complex applications down into simplistic steps.
Learn OS X 10.6 Technical and Security skills from a professional trainer from your own desk.
Suitable for beginners to advanced users. Ideal for users who learn faster when shown.
Visual training method, offering users increased retention and accelerated learning.
Breaks even the most complex applications down into simplistic steps.
02. Review Of Necessary Mac Skills
03. Building New Technical Mac Skills
04. Entering The Command Line Interface
05. Exploring The Native Mac OS X File System
06. File System Permissions And Metadata
07. Integrating With Other File Systems
08. Understanding The Parts Of Mac OS X
10. Developer Tools
11. Disaster Prevention And Recovery
12. Securing Your Macs System Hardware
13. Securing System Settings
14. Securing Accounts
15. Understanding The Local Default Directory Domain
16. Protecting Mac OS X With Passwords
17. Storing Credentials
18. About Certificates
19. Encrypting Disk Images And Home Folders
20. Securely Erasing Data
21. Securing Applications
22. Securing Network Communications
23. Restricting Services
Brand Infinite Skills Product Type Full Version Platform PC Mac Package Type Retail