InfiniteSkills Advanced Microsoft Excel 2010 goes in-depth with the powerful features of Excel 2010 such as using lookup tables Pivot tables Pivot charts Sparklines advanced formatting and conditional formulas. You will even learn a little bit of programming Visual Basic for Excel. The advanced training is NOT for the beginner and it's recommended that you view the beginners training first no matter what level you believe you are at. By the completion of this computer based training course you will be fully versed and capable of working with Microsoft Excel 2010 in a commercial environment.
By the completion of this software training tutorial you will be capable of creating advanced formulas and even creating macros for manipulating your data. Extensive working files are included to allow you to work on the exact same files that the author is presenting the computer based training with.
Self Paced Affordable Training Videos - Tutorials Taught by Professionals
- Learn Microsoft Excel 2010 from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Suitable for beginners to advanced users. Ideal for users who learn faster when shown.
- Visual training method offering users increased retention and accelerated learning.
- Breaks even the most complex applications down into simplistic steps.
Learn Microsoft Excel 2010 from a professional trainer from your own desk.
Suitable for beginners to advanced users. Ideal for users who learn faster when shown.
Visual training method, offering users increased retention and accelerated learning.
Breaks even the most complex applications down into simplistic steps.
01. Getting Started
02. The IF Function
03. Performing Lookups
04. Data Functions
05. Math Functions
07. Functions For Working With Text
08. Other Useful Functions
11. Custom Views
13. Auditing And Troubleshooting Formulas
14. Pivot Tables
15. Pivot Charts
16. Goal Seek And Solver
Brand Infinite Skills Product Type Full Version Platform PC Mac Package Type Retail