InfiniteSkills Learning Adobe Illustrator CS5 teaches you to work confidently with vector graphics no matter what your focus is. You will get a thorough introduction to the individual tools Illustrator offers and also gain a better understanding of how the program can be used as a creative option in practically any workflow.
First Andy covers the basics of the Illustrator interface giving you a solid understanding of workspaces shortcuts and object alignment before moving into the program's core design tools. Starting with geometric shapes you'll learn to work with elements that form the basis of almost any drawing project and then learn how to use fills strokes and gradients to incorporate more complexity into your projects. The Illustrator lessons show you how to work with text transform objects manipulate layers utilize brush and pen tools and modify your compositions through warping meshes masks and more. Andy covers 3D animation file conversion and printing too.
By the completion of this computer software training course you will be completely competent in the use of Illustrator creating your own masterpieces of vector art. This course does include working files that allow you to work along side the author.
Self Paced Affordable Training Videos - Tutorials Taught by Professionals
- Learn Adobe Illustrator CS5 from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Suitable for beginners to advanced users. Ideal for users who learn faster when shown.
- Visual training method offering users increased retention and accelerated learning.
- Breaks even the most complex applications down into simplistic steps.
Learn Adobe Illustrator CS5 from a professional trainer from your own desk.
Suitable for beginners to advanced users. Ideal for users who learn faster when shown.
Visual training method, offering users increased retention and accelerated learning.
Breaks even the most complex applications down into simplistic steps.
01. Living In A Resolution-Independent World
02. Working With Illustrator Workspaces And Preferences
03. How Illustrator Selects And Aligns Objects
04. Back To The Basics: Generating Geometric Shapes
05. Generating Fills, Strokes, Patterns, And Gradients
06. Transforming An Illustrator Object
07. Working With The Layers Panel
08. Working With Adobe Illustrator Text
09. More On Text
10. Working With Pen And Point
11. Working With Illustrators Pencil And Brush Tools
12. Find Your Own Path With Pathfinder
13. Getting Creative With Masks
14. Working With Warps, Envelopes, And Meshes
15. Getting Creative With Illustrator Effects
16. Working With Graphic Styles
17. Moving Into The Third Dimension
18. Adobe Illustrator And Animation
19. Working With Templates And Actions
20. Heading Out To The World Wide Web
21. From Raster To Vector With The Amazing Live Trace
22. Live Paint, And The Shape Builder Tool
23. Illustrator Integration And Export Options
24. Printing, Exporting, And Saving Your Illustrator Artwork
Brand Infinite Skills Product Type Full Version Platform PC Mac Package Type Retail