This product is delivered via email to your provided email address for your convenience. Upon request the keycode and / or the original packaging with Certificate of Authenticity can be mailed to you. SoftwareMedia stores your keycode which can be accessed anytime under My Account in case you ever need to authenticate the purchase of a genuine license. For more info check out our FAQ PageInfiniteSkills Learning Adobe Flash CS5 is an indispensable resource for anyone wanting to learn what is probably the most popular web design program. Starting with the basics of mapping out your project you will quickly move into learning the interface of Dreamweaver the basics of setting up a site a document and working with things like text and images and forms to create amazing web pages. Once you have the hang of the basics Andy takes this video based training course to the next level with teaching you the basics of CSS within Dreamweaver CS5. Finally you will move on to FTPing your site to your hosting company managing and creating templates snippets libraries and so much more.
By the conclusion of this computer based training video you will be well versed in how to use the powerful Dreamweaver CS5 to create and manage your own websites. This tutorial comes complete with extensive working files to allow you to follow along with what the author does step by step.
Self Paced Affordable Training Videos - Tutorials Taught by Professionals
- Learn Adobe Flash CS5 from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Suitable for beginners to advanced users. Ideal for users who learn faster when shown.
- Visual training method offering users increased retention and accelerated learning.
- Breaks even the most complex applications down into simplistic steps.
Learn Adobe Flash CS5 from a professional trainer from your own desk.
Suitable for beginners to advanced users. Ideal for users who learn faster when shown.
Visual training method, offering users increased retention and accelerated learning.
Breaks even the most complex applications down into simplistic steps.
01. Introduction To Flash
02. Working In The Flash Environment
03. Working With Colors - Gradients And Shapes
04. Working With The Flash Library
05. Working Flash Text
06. Importing Graphics Into Flash
07. Working With Flash Animation: Frame-By-Frame
08. Working With Classic Tweening
09. Working In The Motion Tween Panel
10. Working With Masks
11. Working Audio In Flash
12. Working With Video In Flash
13. Working With Effects - Filters And Bones
14. Using Components And Snippets
15. Publishing A Flash Movie
Brand Infinite Skills Product Type Full Version Platform PC Mac Package Type Retail