This product is delivered via email to your provided email address for your convenience. Upon request the keycode and / or the original packaging with Certificate of Authenticity can be mailed to you. SoftwareMedia stores your keycode which can be accessed anytime under My Account in case you ever need to authenticate the purchase of a genuine license. For more info check out our FAQ PageIn this training course for Adobe After Effects CS6 expert trainer Jeff Sengstack introduces you to this powerful non-linear visual effects software from Adobe. This tutorial is designed for the beginner with no previous experience in After Effects required.
Your lessons begin with an overview of what After Effects is and what it can do. You will explore the workspace and how that is used in your workflow. You then jump head first into creating your first project and importing assets. Once you are are comfortable with the interface and basics of managing your project this computer based training course teaches you how to use features such as layers adding and animating text working with shapes using paint tools and masks as well as animating objects. You learn how to apply effects and transitions how to use expressions about tracking motion how to work in 3D space and finally saving and exporting your project.
With over 15 hours of training in this video tutorial but the time you have completed it you will have a deep understanding of the fundamentals of After Effects CS6 and how to apply what you have learned to your own projects. Extensive working files and assets are included to allow you to work alongside the author using the same files he is throughout the training allowing you to reproduce the same results on your own.
Learn Adobe After Effects CS6 from a professional trainer from your own desk.
Suitable for beginners to advanced users. Ideal for users who learn faster when shown.
Visual training method, offering users increased retention and accelerated learning.
Breaks even the most complex applications down into simplistic steps.
02. Explaining the After Effects Workflow And Workspace
03. Creating A Project And Importing Footage
04. Creating, Arranging, and Compositing Layers In A Composition
05. Modifying And Animating Layer Transform Properties
06. Working With Text
07. Animating Text
08. Working With Shapes
09. Working With Paint Tools: Brush, Eraser, Clone Stamp And Roto Brush
10. Working With Masks
11. Making Track Mattes And Stencils
12. Distorting And Animating Objects With Puppet Tools
13. Applying Effects And Transitions
14. Parenting, Nesting, Pre-Composing And Null Object Layers
15. Using Expressions
16. Tracking Motion And Stabilizing Shaky Footage
17. Working In 3D Space
18. Using Cameras In 3D Space
19. Using Lights In 3D Space
20. Tracking Camera Moves In Simulated 3D Space
21. Using The Ray-Traced 3D Renderer
22. Completing Your Project
Brand Infinite Skills Product Type Full Version Platform PC Mac Package Type Retail