PitStop Server 11 introduces a whole new level of automation: preflight rules can now depend on job and production specific information. For example: it's now possible to check page sizes specifically for every job, to ensure that no more separations are used than what the customer will pay for, and many other custom checks and corrections that previously required manual intervention.
Manual editing tools such as PitStop Pro are amazingly powerful in correcting last-minute problems in PDF files and making them suitable for production.
PitStop Server takes that same power to an automated level; using a convenient watched folder architecture it allows you to automate inspection and correction of PDF files.
It's easy to imagine how preflighting can be automated using PitStop Server, but the opportunities are much larger.
- Use preflight rules based on job and production specific information to preflight and correct in a more accurate and indepth way.
- Better integration by using information that is already available in other systems, like your MIS, web portal or order entry system.
- Use smart text editing to update or correct your PDF files.
- Reduce errors and standardize processes to save time & money, and to increase quality.
- Gain competitive edge to work smarter and win more business.