The CertifiedPDF.net Web site features five main components:
- Specifications: Through the Specifications tab you can access all Specifications published on CertifiedPDF.net. Use this tab to retrieve a Specification for a certain market segment or region. The filters within this tab facilitate the retrieval.
- Community: All contributors, printers publisher industry associations and other companies publishing Specifications on CertifiedPDF.net are listed under the Community tab. Use this tab if you want to download and subscribe to the Specification of the vendor you want to deliver Certified PDFs
- Resources: You find the help section of the site under the resources tab. This contains the user guide, preflight report help and tips & tricks on how to produce press-ready Certified PDFs. Additionally you'll find information on how to implement a CertifiedPDF workflow and other relevant literature.
- Search: This tab offers advanced search functionality allowing to easily retrieve the Specification or contributor you're looking for.
- Login/Setup: The Login tab allows contributors and subscriber to access their CertifiedPDF.net account. Once logged in this becomes the Setup tab. Within this tab subscribers can manage their subscribed Specifications and define their CertifiedPDF.net preferences. Contributors use the setup tab to enter their CertifiedPDF.net product key, manage their Specifications, define their preferences, customize their contributor page etc.