EMC Retrospect Desktop is designed for use in home and small offices and provides protection for one local Apple Macintosh desktop or notebook and two other networked desktop or notebook running Macintosh, Microsoft Windows, or Red Hat Linux computers. Retrospect Desktop can be expanded with additional client licenses. Desktop utilizes proven automated technology to provide easy administration, complete protection for networked computers, and fast backups with 100% accurate restores.
Easy to Use:
- Retrospect makes it easy to implement a backup plan. For simple backup needs, just answer a few questions, and Retrospect creates the required backup scripts and schedules. Or utilize Retrospect's intuitive, user-friendly graphical user interface to create a customized backup strategy
Get Fast Backups and Avoid Flawed Restores:
- Only Retrospect performs the fastest backups while avoiding flawed restores. Retrospect protects the maximum amount of data in a limited amount of time by backing up only new and changed files after the first full backup
Protect All Your Computers:
- Retrospect provides best-in-class backup designed specifically for use in homes and small offices to protect your individual computer or a small network of desktop and notebook computers
Largest Variety of Backup Devices Supported:
- Retrospect automatically recognizes a large variety of backup devices and eliminates the need to load and configure device drivers manually
- Back up to a wide variety of tape drives or an FTP server, or span your backup across multiple USB and FireWire hard drives
Contains Retrospect 6.0 for Mac OS X and Retrospect 5.1 for Mac OS 9.
*No returns on this product.