Embarcadero Delphi Prism XE Professional
is designed for developers who want to go beyond the capabilities of other .NET development solutions with expanded language capabilities and cross-platform targeting. Delphi developers can use Delphi Prism XE to build .NET and cross-platform Mono applications using a familiar Delphi based language and with local connectivity to InterBase. Delphi Prism XE provides a cross-platform development solution and robust programming language for rapidly developing .NET, Mono, ASP.NET, and data-driven applications for Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X. Delphi Prism combines easy-to-learn syntax based on the Delphi language with features not available in other .NET programming languages, enabling developers to create cutting-edge applications.
With Delphi Prism, you can:
- Create .NET, ASP.NET web, and Silverlight applications
- Build cross-platform Mono applications and deploy on Windows, Linux and Mac OS X
- Develop apps with a choice of IDEs on both Windows and Mac OS X
- Leverage your Delphi language skills with the easy-to-learn Delphi Prism language
- Work with the latest .NET 4.0 and Visual Studio 2010 technologies
Due to manufacturer restrictions, we are unable to accept any returns or exchanges on any Embarcadero or Corel licensing products.