Canon EOS Rebel T2i brings professional EOS features into an easy to use, lightweight digital SLR that's a joy to use. Featuring a class-leading 18.0 Megapixel CMOS Image Sensor and increased light sensitivity for low light photography, the EOS Rebel T2i also has an advanced HD Movie mode for gorgeous Full HD movies. Able to capture up to 3.7 frames per second, it's ready to go the minute it's picked up. Advanced Live View, a new wide-area screen, plus features like Canon's brilliant Auto Lighting Optimizer and Highlight Tone features ensure brilliant photos and movies, easily.
- 18.0 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor and DIGIC 4 Image Processor for high image quality and speed.
- ISO 100-6400 (expandable to 12800) for shooting from bright to dim light.
- Improved EOS Movie mode with manual exposure control, expanded recording, new Movie Crop recording in 640 x 480 and external microphone IN terminal for access to improved sound quality.
- Enhanced iFCL 63-zone, Dual-layer metering system; and 9-point AF system utilizing a high-precision, f/2.8 cross-type center point.
- Wide 3.0-inch (3:2 aspect ratio) Clear View LCD monitor (1.04 million dots) for improved viewing.
- New Quick Control Screen button for easy access to frequently used settings.
- Improved layout with dedicated Live View/Movie shooting button.
- New compatibility with SDXC memory cards, plus new menu status indicator for Eye-Fi* support.
- 3.7 fps continuous shooting up to approximately 34 JPEGs or approximately 6 RAW.
- Compatible with the full line of Canon EF and EF-S lenses.
- EOS Rebel T2i Body
- EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II Lens
- Eyecup Ef
- Wide Strap EW-100DBIII
- USB Interface Cable IFC-130U
- AV Cable AVC-DC400ST
- Battery Pack LP-E8
- Battery Charger LC-E8E
- EOS Digital Solution Disc and Instruction Manuals
- 'Great Photography is Easy' Booklet and 'Do More with Macro' Booklet