Attachment Reflection X 14
is a high-powered, X11R6.9-compliant PC X server with built-in GLX support. It connects Windows users to graphical and character-based applications on UNIX, Linux, and OpenVMS hosts. Awarded the Microsoft Works with Windows Vista
logo, Reflection X can render and display graphical X Window applications with unrivaled speed and accuracy.
Reflection X lets you:
- Leverage the benefits of new desktop platforms, such as Microsoft Windows XP x64 Edition (native).
- Work in multiple X screens for a single server instance.
- Meet the stringent FIPS 140-2 and DOD-PKI security requirements.
- Protect critical data using Reflection’s fully integrated SSH and Kerberos clients.
- Provide fast, secure access to multiple hosts with simplified sign-on.
- Use certificates to authenticate to host applications.
- Simplify certificate use with Reflection Certificate Manager.