Arcserve - Data Protection & Recovery Software (Formerly CA)
Arcserve is a leading provider of data protection and recovery software that provides organizations with the assurance that they can recover their data and applications when needed. Founded in 1990, Arcserve provides a comprehensive solution for virtual and physical environments, on premise or in the cloud, backed by unsurpassed support and expertise. Their new unified architecture, Arcserve Unified Data Protection (UDP), drives a full range of highly efficient and integrated data protection capabilities through a simple, web-based user console. Arcserve has an active customer base of 43,000 end users in more than 50 countries and is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota with offices around the world.
Arcserve Unified Data Protection (UDP)
Arcserve Unified Data Protection delivers unified architecture across physical and virtual environments and unprecedented ease-of-use via a new, web-based interface.
Arcserve UDP 7000 Appliance
For those who require a “set and forget” backup and recovery solution, Arcserve® Unified Data Protection (UDP) 7000 is the first complete and the most cost-effective data protection appliance, featuring Assured Recovery™.
- 3 models to choose from to protect from 1 to 26 TB of source data
- Leverages a combination of SATA, SAS and SSD drives for optimized performance
- Provides all the features & capabilities of Arcserve Unified Data Protection, in a simple, yet extremely powerful, all-in-one appliance
- Unified management console, with simple plan-based data protection policies
- Host-Based, agentless backup for vSphere & Hyper-V
- Global deduplication, encryption, compression & WAN optimized replication. Unlike other vendors, our appliance does not consume any of your valuable storage capacity for post-processing deduplication
- Local/Remote Virtual Standby, BMR & High Availability & tape backup option
Arcserve Backup goes beyond backup, giving you highly reliable data protection with centralized management that makes sense, no matter how complex your data or IT infrastructure is.
- Built-in data deduplication that reduces the amount of storage required for backups, saving money and protecting existing storage investments.
- Integrated backup copy to public or private cloud storage provides new flexibility in backup storage.
- Flexible licensing models streamline acquisitions and reduce the resources needed to manage licenses.
Complement your virtualization practice
Arcserve Backup was designed to protect both physical and virtual environments - ensure that you can protect your entire environment with a single backup product and take advantage of the cost savings offered by virtualized servers.
Arcserve High Availability
Whether you're planning business continuity or disaster recovery, new application deployment, upgrading to new application releases, expanding your virtual server environment or expanding to remote offices, Arcserve High Availability gives you the high availability and continuous data protection you need.
- Unified Web-based management console with built-in redundancy and failover along with no-reboot deployment
- Offline Synchronization for Windows servers during initial deployment to speed deployment and shorten time-to-protection
- Single solution for Windows, Linux and UNIX as well as both physical and virtual servers