Limited quantity available. Order soon because these will sell out quickly.
Apple Final Cut Studio
is the industry-leading post-production suite that includes Final Cut Pro, Motion, and Soundtrack Pro, and updated versions of Color and Compressor. It also includes DVD Studio Pro, the industry standard for DVD authoring. Final Cut Pro 7
The leading nonlinear editor now includes a wide range of features designed to make editing even more efficient. Top new features include:
- Expanded ProRes family. You can edit faster and at higher quality across a wide variety of workflows with three new ProRes versions. Choose ProRes 422 (Proxy) for offline editing; ProRes 422 (LT) for projects that require reduced file sizes at broadcast quality, such as news, sports, and events; and ProRes 4444 for compositing and digital workflows that require the highest-possible quality.
- Easy export. Use the new Share window in Final Cut Pro or Motion for single-click delivery to your Apple devices, the web, a Blu-ray disc, or a DVD. Choose your output format from the Share window, then keep working while your projects are rendered, compressed, and even published to the web in the background.
- iChat Theater support. Now you can work with clients or colleagues in real time from anywhere in the world. Just output your Final Cut Pro video to iChat Theater. You can instantly switch the iChat view between clips and sequences as you talk, and turn on a timecode overlay to help identify specific frames.2
- New speed change tools. Change clip speeds with ease from the redesigned Change Speed window, which includes presets that ease in and ease out retimed clips. A new option lets you make speed changes without rippling the sequence. You can also create constant or variable speed changes right in the Timeline.
Motion includes real-time 2D and 3D graphics compositing, with drag-and-drop behaviors that make animation easy. Top new features include:
Soundtrack Pro 3
- 3D shadows and reflections. Motion 4 makes it easy to add realism to your project, with dramatic shadows and dazzling reflections that respond naturally as objects and lights move through 3D space. Activate a shadow or reflection with a click, then adjust color, softness, opacity, and more.
- Depth of field. Motion 4 lets you call attention to objects in 3D space by defining a range of focus, with an interface that illustrates the near and far focus planes as well as the point of focus. Add a Focus camera behavior to bring a single object into focus, or create a rack focus effect by using multiple Focus camera behaviors.
- New text and titling tools. Use the new Adjust Glyph tool to distort a single character, then apply the redesigned Sequence Text behavior to animate the distortion through all the characters in a word or sentence. Animate credit rolls automatically by importing text and applying the new Scroll Text behavior.
Soundtrack Pro makes it easy to edit and mix sound for picture, with point-and-click tools and seamless round-tripping with Final Cut Pro. Top new features include:
- Voice-level match. The new Voice Level option in the Lift and Stamp tools lets you instantly match dialogue levels across your project. Just click a clip to “lift” the volume of the dialogue, then click again to “stamp” the level on other clips in the Timeline.
- Enhanced audio file editor. The File Editor now lets you use a simple drag-and-drop interface to add, remove, and reorder channels—ideal for working with multichannel field recordings. In the Frequency Spectrum view, you can adjust the amplitude of frequency selections as well as cut, copy, and paste them.
- Advanced time stretch. You can stretch and compress audio with unprecedented precision using three Apple time-stretch algorithms and popular third-party plug-ins (sold separately). Native support for Serato Pitch ‘n Time, iZotope Radius, and SoundToys Speed lets you seamlessly switch algorithms as you work.
Color lets you enhance a single scene or create a distinctive look for an entire sequence, all with seamless round-trip ease. Top new features include:
- Support for 4K files. Color 1.5 allows you to grade and render at maximum quality, with a workflow that supports native 4K files from cameras such as the RED ONE. Output directly to ProRes 4444 for HD delivery or render DPX or Cineon files for digital cinema mastering or film outs.
- Affordable options for hardware control. Work quickly and efficiently when you’re grading hundreds of shots. In addition to support for high-end controllers from JLCooper and Tangent Devices, Color now supports a new generation of affordable control surfaces, including the Tangent Devices Wave and the Euphonix MC Color.
Compressor works in the background to encode files to a wide variety of formats, all at pristine quality. Top new features include:
- Job actions. Use the new Job Action feature to have Compressor open a file, publish it to the web, or send it to your iTunes library. You can also use job actions to burn a Blu-ray disc3 or a DVD, or even trigger Automator workflows.
- Batch templates. New batch templates let you automate end-to-end encoding workflows using any combination of settings and destinations, as well as a job action.