AEC FastTrack Schedule 10 for Mac operating systems.FastTrack Schedule 10 Concurrent-User makes it easy to organize, track, and manage all your project details. New consolidation and schedule-building tools help you plan more efficiently, keeping your projects on track and within budget.
Ideal for both experienced and first-time project managers, FastTrack Schedule 10 helps teams to effectively and successfully manage projects. FastTrack Schedule delivers descriptive project snapshots that are sure to make an impact with clients and colleagues. Check out some of the cool new features with FastTrack version 10 below.
New Windows Interface with Custom Themes
With the sleek new Ribbon interface, all tools are organized into task-focused groups right at your fingertips to speed your scheduling. Prefer a traditional menu-based interface? No problem. Simply switch to a classic theme or add classic toolbars to the Ribbon to create a workspace that matches the way you work best.Assignment Contouring
Choose from eight built-in work contours or customize your own for the ultimate ease and flexibility in resource scheduling. Assignment contouring enables you to quickly re-distribute your resources’ efforts on a task for those special cases and must-meet deadlines.Image Columns
Picture this. With FastTrack Schedule’s new image columns, you can add pictures of task items, staff, resources, designs, progress photos, and more, directly into column cells. Images automatically scale as thumbnails to match row heights and display as larger images when you hover over them.
FastTrack Schedule 10 Concurrent-User Versions include all the features of the FastTrack Schedule Single-User Version and offer these key benefits:
- Reduced per user cost for medium to large project teams
- Lower IT costs with a single installation and single point for updates
- Scalability with built-in Key Code System for adding additional licenses
- Global default templates for project teams
- Locally stored user preferences
- Concurrent-usage monitoring
- Make FastTrack Schedule available to a larger volume of occasional users without the expense and administration of single-user licenses
- Increased accuracy of license records for planning, purchasing, evaluation, and potential software audits
This version allows you to run up to 10 instances of the program simultaneously on your network server.
The FastTrack Schedule Concurrent-User Version is not a multi-user application and licenses are platform specific.