Adobe Visual Communicator 3
lets you create newscast-quality video presentations in minutes. Adobe Visual Communicator 3 software offers hundreds of customizable graphics, music clips, and special effects to create video presentations that look like a television newscast. When you can't deliver your presentation in person, Visual Communicator will help you convert an entire PowerPoint show into a narrated video that you can post to the web. With live output capability, you can self-produce video broadcasts, conferences, distance learning courses, campus-wide newscasts, and more.
Create a Video Presentation in 5 Easy Steps:
- Choose a look from a variety of themes that offer newscast-style graphics, music, titles, and transitions.
- Add your script into the teleprompter.
- Add your media by importing video, audio, and still images from virtually any device, including camcorders, webcams, digital cameras, and cell phones. Even import PowerPoint slides.
- Record your presentation with your webcam or camcorder. As you read from the teleprompter, Visual Communicator will automatically showcase all your images, videos, graphics, titles, effects, and music at the right moment.
- Share your video via e-mail, CD, DVD, a Channel One closed-circuit system, or stream live FLV video presentations over the Internet using Adobe Flash® Media Server.
This is the upgrade version. You must own one of the following products in order to qualify.
- Visual Communicator 2 Web
- Visual Communicator 2 Pro
- Visual Communicator 2 Studio
- Visual Communicator
- Visual Communicator Plus
- Visual Communicator Web
- Visual Communicator Pro
- Visual Communicator Studio