Adobe Premiere Pro CS4
software is the start-to-finish solution for video production that includes Adobe OnLocation CS4 and Encore CS4 software. Save time with a tapeless workflow, project intelligence with new XMP metadata support, dozens of editing enhancements, and tight integration with other Adobe software. Reach a wide audience by delivering your content to virtually any screen. Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 is perfect for event and corporate videographers, independent filmmakers and hobbyists, rich media creative professionals, along with cable and network broadcasters. Top Reasons to Upgrade
Efficient tools for creative editing
- Tapeless camera support—Edit video natively in the latest tapeless formats, including AVCHD, P2, XDCAM EX, and XDCAM HD, without transcoding or rewrapping. Browse your drives and removable media from inside Adobe Premiere Pro to find, log, and import footage.
- Batch encoding in the background—Save time with Adobe Media Encoder, a separate included software application that automates the process of creating multiple encoded versions of your source files and sequences. Manage priorities and control advanced settings for individual files.
- Dynamic workflow with other Adobe tools—Achieve a high level of productivity from production to delivery with the tightly integrated toolset in Adobe Premiere Pro CS4. Eliminate intermediate rendering when moving sequences into Encore CS4, and take advantage of new support for Photoshop files with video and blend modes.
- Direct-to-disk recording with cross-platform, redesigned Adobe OnLocation CS4—Get critical monitoring information while you record directly to disk with Adobe OnLocation CS4, now cross-platform with a new Adobe-standard interface. Save time and take the tedium out of logging with shot lists and metadata-based project intelligence.
- End-to-end metadata workflow—Easily add metadata to clips both on set with Adobe OnLocation and while editing using Adobe Premiere Pro, for greater project intelligence. Use speech recognition technology to create text-based metadata that helps you organize and find your assets more efficiently during editing. Finally, pass the metadata through export for publishing to the web, enabling searchable video and helping to unlock new revenue streams.
—Create high-quality visual and editorial effects directly within the editing timeline. Edit faster with powerful editing tools that give you precise control and real-time feedback. Add color correction and other effects, audio filters, and more. Comprehensive video format compatibility
—Work with virtually any video format thanks to native editing support for DV, HDV, Sony XDCAM, XDCAM EX, Panasonic P2, and AVCHD. Add uncompressed SD and HD acquisition with hardware cards from third-party vendors. DVD, Blu-ray Disc, and interactive SWF output with included Adobe Encore CS4
—Author once and deliver to three formats: Create DVDs, high-definition Blu-ray discs with pop-up menus, and interactive web versions of your content with Encore CS4, included with Adobe Premiere Pro CS4. Dynamic workflow with other Adobe tools
—Achieve a high level of productivity from production to delivery with the tightly integrated toolset in Adobe Premiere Pro CS4. Eliminate intermediate rendering when moving sequences into Encore CS4, and take advantage of new support for Adobe Photoshop files with video and blend modes. Direct-to-disk recording and on-set monitoring with included Adobe OnLocation CS4
—Record directly to disk and maximize camera image quality using software-based waveform and vectorscope tools to quickly calibrate your camera, check levels, and monitor your signal. Organize shots using metadata logged during the shoot.