Acronis Backup & Recovery 11.5 Server for Linux is best for image- and file-based backup of a Windows server. It is designed for small business with limited or no IT personnel and where centralized management is not a requirement.
- Fast and easy image backup
- File Backup
- Bare-metal recovery
- Recovery to dissimilar hardware
- Granular file recovery
- Excluding unused block and files
- Support for all major file systems, MBR, and GPT, BIOS and UEFI
Need centralized and unified management across physical, virtual and cloud environments, tape support or deduplication? No problem! Go with Acronis Backup & Recovery 11.5 Advanced Platform Agent for Linux now!
- Clone and deploy
What happens when a system’s hardware fails or needs to be retired? How do you move the valuable applications and data to a new system or hardware after disaster strikes? How do you quickly restore a system after the hardware has changed?
Acronis solves these common issues with Acronis Universal Restore, a fully integrated module that restores servers or workstations to different hardware or to a virtual machine, providing highly flexible disaster recovery and migration options.
The Acronis Universal Restore module prepares you for unforeseen events without requiring administrators to purchase and maintain identical spare machines.
The process begins when a platform agent is used to create a transportable image that disassociates the data from the old machine’s underlying hardware. Acronis Universal Restore loads in the new hardware’s own drivers so that the image from the previous hardware platform will allow the machine to be flawlessly restored to a different hardware platform, complete with operating system, applications, data and all previous settings. Recovery can be implemented to an existing system, to a new system with different hardware, or to a virtual machine, in minutes, by following these steps:
- Boot your replacement system with Acronis Backup & Recovery 11.5 bootable media you have created and select ‘Recovery’ in the menu.
- Select the image to restore.
- Acronis Universal Restore then initiates the restore process, detects the hardware and installs the appropriate drivers for Hardware Abstraction Layer (HAL).
- The result is a perfectly functioning system on a new hardware platform.