ABBYY FineReader 11 Corporate Edition Upgrade
is the ideal solution for streamlining document processing among workgroups in business, government and academic environments. Combining innovative ADRT technology with ease of use, FineReader Corporate Edition streamlines workflow and provides comprehensive network capabilities and cost-effective licensing options to meet your business needs.Key Features
- Outstanding accuracy - Use standalone or networked scanners and MFPs to scan and convert documents into editable text and searchable PDFs with up to 99.8%* recognition accuracy.
- Adaptive Document Recognition Technology - FineReader 11 precisely re-creates multi-page document structures and formatting, including text size and font styles, tables and diagrams, columns, headers, footers, footnotes, page numbers and more.
- Faster processing and quick access to automated tasks - More efficient processing and special modes deliver up to 45% faster results. A user-friendly interface eliminates the need to learn complicated routines and settings: create automated Tasks according to your needs and share them with your workgroup.
- Advanced privacy and security - FineReader 11 supports security settings in PDF files and makes it easy to redact sensitive information.
- Advanced PDF conversion and compression - Easily convert scans and PDFs to searchable PDFs and PDF/A documents for reliable archiving.
- More recognition languages supported than any other OCR - With new support for Arabic (Modern Standard), Vietnamese and Turkmen (Latin), ABBYY FineReader 11 recognizes and converts any combination of 189 languages to help you expand your global capabilities.
- Automated OCR processing for greater flexibiltiy - Use Hot Folder to schedule conversion at specific times and monitor progress. ABBYY Hot Folder allows you to designate a folder location on a local drive, network drive or FTP server to be monitored by FineReader, which will automatically process any file placed in the specified location.
- Cost-saving, concurrent/network licensing - Install licenses on as many seats as needed, and pay only for simultaneous usage. Use License Manager to assign, add, remove and monitor licenses. Concurrent licenses also allow support of Terminal Servers.
- Wide range of supported formats - FineReader 11 supports a wide range of document and image formats. Send results directly to applications prior to saving, or export files to Microsoft SharePoint for easy file sharing.
- Business card reader for Windows - Enjoy an easy way to move data from paper cards directly to your Microsoft Outlook or export to vCard format.
- Additional workgroup productivity tools - ABBYY FineReader 11 Corporate Edition supports distributed document processing and centralized installation from a server onto multiple workstations.